|How to jailbreak iPhone 5S using evasi0n 7 Untethered Jailbreak iOS 7.x|
Following the publication of the tool evasi0n 7 Untethered Jailbreak iOS 7.x by the team @ evad3rs, Latesthub suggest you follow this detailed tutorial allowing you finally unlock your device.
- iTunes 11
- A device with iOS 7.x (x is any version of iOS 7)
- evasi0n 7
- 10 minutes of your time
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 5S
- iPod touch 4G
- iPod touch 5G
- iPad 2
- The New iPad (3rd generation)
- iPad with Retina display (4th generation)
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini
- iPad Mini with Retina display
- Be sure to make a backup of your device before starting the jailbreak
- Do not open iTunes or Xcode during the jailbreak process
- Run the software evasi0n previously downloaded and connect your device to your computer via USB.
|First step to Jailbreak iOS 7.x|
- Click the jailbreak button
Once rebooted your device, unlock it and click the new logo (jailbreak) located on your SpringBoard (home screen) and wait again ...
After a few time, your device restarts again. Unlock it again.
How to install Cydia?
A new icon appeared (Cydia), click to activate the installation process. Once installation is complete, Cydia will automatically close. Re-open it and select the "User" mode.